Fully Insulated Shocksafe 16″ Newcastle Draining Tool BS8020.
- These Insulated Shocksafe Newcastle Draining Tools are doubly protected by twin layers of polymer sheathing moulded over the rigid fibreglass core.
- The orange insulation used for the outer sheathing has been developed for its high voltage and abrasion resistance properties.
- If the outer orange protection abrades in use and the white inner sleeve becomes visible, the tool should be removed from use around live working conditions.
- A specially contoured collar prevents the user’s hand slipping onto the steel blade.
- Each tool is flash tested to 10000 Volts and printed with the BS8020 1000 Volt logo and every tool is uniquely numbered and certified, thus ensuring total traceablity and guaranteeing full conformity to live-cable working specifications